You can quickly and easily present a presentation during a Zoom meeting. Follow the steps below to start and end the presentation during a Zoom meeting without losing
- You are already in a zoom meeting with other people.
- Open your presentation in PowerPoint if you have not done so already.
- Go to the Zoom controls and click the Share button.
- In the new sharing window that opens, click on Microsoft PowerPoint to select it.
- If your presentation includes narration, sound, or video:
- Check the Share computer sound box.
- If your computer prompts you to install the Zoom audio device, do so.
- Click the Share button.
- Zoom is now sharing PowerPoint to everyone in the meeting.
- Go to PowerPoint:
- Start Slide Show mode.
- Give your presentation.
- When you are done, go to Zoom controls and click Zoom’s Stop Share button.
Like!! I blog quite often and I genuinely thank you for your information. The article has truly peaked my interest.