There are 2 methods convert PowerPoint for use in Google slides.
Method 1 bring the complete presentation into google slides or method 2 convert a slide or group.
Method 1 Complete Presentation
1. Open Google Drive.
2. Select “New” in the upper left-hand corner of the screen.
3. Select “Upload File.”
4. Select the desired PowerPoint presentation.
5. After uploading, right click and select “Open with,” then select “Google Slides.”
6. Select “File.”
7. Select “Save as Google Slides.”
Method 2 Converting a range of PowerPoint slides
1. Go to Google Drive.
2. Select Slides.
3. Open a “Blank” presentation.
4. In a new Presentation, select “File,” then “Import Slides.”
5. Upload the PowerPoint file.
6. Select the newly-converted Slides.
Awesome post! Keep up the great work! 🙂
Great content! Super high-quality! Keep it up! 🙂
Muchos Gracias for your post.Thanks Again. Want more.
your theme? Excellent work!
Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board
and I find It really useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me.
Wow, this post is fastidious, my younger sister is analyzing
such things, therefore I am going to tell her.
You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I
find this matter to be actually something that I think I would never understand.
It seems too complex and very broad for me.
I’m looking forward for your next post, I will try to get the hang of it!
Awesome post. I am a normal visitor of your site and appreciate you taking the time to maintain the nice site. I will be a frequent visitor for a really long time.
It¡¦s really a nice and helpful piece of info. I¡¦m happy that you just shared this helpful info with us. Please keep us informed like this. Thanks for sharing.